Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About Me



My Name is Jodi Bolyea. I love photography and love to create and capture images. Photography is not something I wish to do as a career in my life, however it will always be something I love to do, a hobby of mine.

I am a musician and that really ties into my photography in the sense that art is really all one big language. Some of the songs I have written I would like to one day create images to go along with them and put together slide shows, basically creating what I was feeling in a visual and audible presentation.

I love trying new things, life is a journey and an exciting one for me anyway. I really don't know whats next in my life but everyday is exciting and I will always carry my photography and music with me everywhere I as a signature of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment